The 28th District Court serves the community of Southgate, Michigan. This is your 24/7 information resource for the types of cases the court handles and court programs.
- Essential parties for in-custody arraignments will be admitted.
- Essential parties for scheduled matters will be admitted.
- Individuals filing civil matters will be admitted.
- All court staff will report to work.
- Any individual without regular business in the court.
- Any individual accompanying an individual with a scheduled court date.
- Children (unless the child is a party to a court case).
- Individuals with general questions.
- Individuals wishing to make a payment.